Heather Witkowski, President of How-2-Technologies LLC, has over 25 years experience in developing and implementing organizational improvements while functioning in the following roles:
Consultant & Coach
Provide timely guidance and feedback to help others strengthen specific knowledge/skills required to accomplish organizational improvements and develop staff. Many years of experience interacting with individuals, organizational teams and executive teams.
Facilitating quality improvement teams; identifying and developing training; conducting assessments, designing data collection techniques; conducting interviews, survey & focus groups; business process improvements and conducting organizational assessments and evaluations.
Information Technology Business Analyst/ESI Int.
Knowledgeable and skilled in identifying business needs and determining solutions to business problems. Solutions may include: process improvement, organizational change, technology components or training. Fifteen years of computer information systems management—desktop, timeshare and networked environments.
Developing and/or implementing events, complex problem solving, Strategic Goals and Objectives.
Certifications — Specific Content Knowledge
- Member of ASQ
- Certified Business Analyst/ESI Int. and the George Washington University
- 1997 and 1999 Michigan Quality Council Leadership Award Examiner
- Advanced Planned Change Internship
- Qualified Mediator, State of Michigan
- Bachelor’s Degree Western Michigan University
- Since 2006, Owner of How-2-Technologies LLC
- 10 years of organizational improvement projects—interacting with Senior Management
- 15 years of computer information systems management
- Eight years of managing and training technical staff and training end users
- Seven years of computer system administration, systems analysis and programming